Twitter Reveals “Human Error” Downs Personal Account of Donald Trump

An employee from Twitter shut down the personal account of US President Donald Trump on the final regular working day on Thursday, as confirmed by the social media company.

The account is down for almost 11 minutes due to human error, Twitter said.

In an unexpected turn of event online on Thursday, an employee of Twitter had deactivated the personal account of US President Donald Trump and restored it immediately after 11 minutes of being down, as reported by rt.com online.

“A Twitter employee deactivated President Donald Trump’s personal account, before it was brought back online 11 minutes later,” said the popular social media networking company after the incident that happened around 7pm (Eastern Time).

We are continuing to investigate and are taking steps to prevent this from happening again,” Twitter added regarding this possible human error, but they intend not to mention the name of the involved employee.

In line with this, there are people who felt happy about the deactivation of the Twitter account of the American leader, particularly his detractors and critics. These people are even urging the social media company to allow the same “human error” to happen again and permanently deactivate the account.

During the shutdown, the message appearing on the @realDonaldTrump account says “Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!”

From the shared information through The Guardian, @Twittergov account of Twitter Company itself posted a statement that says the shutting down of the account of US President Trump is due to the error of one of their employees, which occurred on the last day of work.

“Through our investigation we have learned that this was done by a Twitter customer support employee who did this on the employee’s last day. We are conducting a full internal review,” said the company as quoted from the reported news.

Although The Guardian made an effort to ask Twitter for clarification about the issue, it did not provide an immediate respond. However, its initial released statement already triggered doubts from the readers wherein it confirmed that one of their employees is responsible for the deactivation.

The persona Twitter account of the White House leader had been a talked of the Internet since Trump became the President of America. He created such account back in March 2009 and since then; he already tweeted over 36,000 messages and with followers of about 41.7 million.

According to The Washington Post, The US leader had been publicly speaking about his trust in using Twitter and believe it helped him won the 2016 US Presidential Election. He made such statement when Maria Bartiromo interviewed him last October.

“You have to keep people interested also,” Trump said during his interview as quoted by the washingtonpost.com. “You know, you have to keep people interested,” he continued.

Maria Bartiromo is from the Fox Business Network.

The American leader also believe that he benefit from using the social media company in defending himself against his detractors and critics to prove them wrong.

Although the deactivation of the personal account of Trump happened unexpectedly, the popular social media network however assured that the tweets of the president remain intact after the restoration.

On the other hand, Twitter stated that it would monitor those tweets that contain issues about violent threats and controversial information, such as those tweets from Trump against North Korea. President Trump had been very vocal in opposing the actions of the North Korean government, specifically the issue about creating nuclear weapon.

Based on the guidelines of the company, they only suspend an account if there is an abusive behavior, issues about hacking, spam promotions or posting fake news.

 

Credit image: Infowars.com

 

 

 

Angela Merkel Calls Vladimir Putin, Discusses North Korea

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is planning to call Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss matters over the phone regarding the issues involving North Korea. It appears the Pyongyang is not listening to other nations about stopping its nuclear and missile testing in the Asian region.

Merkel represents Germany as the primary Chancellor and worried about the issues lately.

From the shared news report online through express.co.uk, current German Chancellor Angela Merkel plans to call the Russian leader to discuss matters over the phone about the issues involving the unlawful actions of North Korea. Both mentioned leaders are among the personalities involved at the high-level talks.

They all want to prevent North Korea from its uncontrolled nuclear and missile testing.

From the statement of Germany through Steffen Siebert, the government of Berlin assures full support in discussing matters to resolve the issues in a peaceful manner with war and ending the crisis appropriately.

Siebert is the spokesperson of Berlin and gave his statement during a news conference.

The German representative said, “That is why we have offered to be helpful in the search for new ways to de-escalate the situation,” as quoted by the news. He gave such statement a few hours before the start of the U.N. Security Council voting in related to the submitted and drafted resolution from the United States that requires to implementing new sanctions to the North Korean government.

Siebert continued that, “The only conceivable solution is a peaceful and diplomatic one. But to achieve such a solution, the pressure on North Korea must be increased.”

Before the scheduled telephone call of Merkel to the leader of Russia, the German Chancellor already talked to the other leaders such as United States, France, South Korea and Japan to discuss the issues.

Merkel is sincere in discussing matters with the involved leaders to prevent a devastating World War III, in case Pyongyang will never listen and continue with its wrongdoing.

North Korea is actually showing no respect to the members of the United Nation and to the world as well. It continues to test nuclear and missile in the Asian region without thinking about the potential consequences. According to the reported news, it tested another weapon last September 3 and Pyongyang denied that this is not dangerous weapon; rather, an ordinary hydrogen bomb only.

This kind of activity is alarming to the world and many are now condemning North Korea.

From the point of view of the German Chancellor, a good solution to consider with the nuclear program of Pyongyang is to adapt the similar guidelines set for Iran in 2015 with its nuclear program too. Merkel think that this is a helpful strategy to resolve the latest issues against North Korea through a peaceful or diplomatic talk.

If her idea succeeds, this is definitely the best way to prevent added conflicts. Many critics believe that the uncontrolled behavior and aggressive manner of Kim Jonh-un compliments to the ongoing crisis.

Jong-un is the current North Korean President who wants to intensify their nuclear power.

Russian leader Vladimir Putin and the rest of the involved leaders have the same mindset with Merkel and they do not want North Korea to force a war.

The courageous woman German Chancellor is one of the most prominent and longest serving leaders for the democrat in Germany and across the globe. According to the shared information through Reuters, she might be on her way to winning her term for the 4th time after this month’s election.

She is actually leading the surveys and a strong candidate for her position.

 

Credit image: Newsweek